Marble floors need to look elegant, tidy, and amazing. So today, we will be mentioning some of the best hacks for regular marble floor maintenance and cleaning at your home as well as office. When we look at beautiful marble floor, we always think of expensive and hard acidic cleaners like bleaches, vinegar, ammonia, lemon, and vinegar which are used to make it look that way but this is not at all true. All these cleaning solutions are acidic as well as include harsh components in it which may destroy your marble floor. It will not only reduce the shine but will also strip the sealer and lastly, it will remove the glossiness from your marble floor.
As we all know that natural stones are used to form amazing marble floors and it take years to turn into a masterpiece. These marble floors need regular cleaning to avoid staining and deterioration.
So today to solve your problem, Team TGH is here with best home remedies and related treatments which will not only remove all stains from your marble floor but will also make it look shinier and glossier.
Remedy One – Use Baking Soda as it considered to be Best Marble Floor Cleaner
– First step is to form a paste by adding water and baking soda in the same consistency. The paste formed will act as a floor cleaner for you.
– Look out for the spots which are unclean on the marble floor.
– Keep spraying some amount of water on the marble surface.
– Second step is to put good amount of paste (baking soda and water) on the stain and the areas which are not shiny or clean, it will lift all the dirty substance present on the floor.
– Third step is to cover the spot with a plastic wrap.
– Do not touch the spot or the marble for 24 hours.
– The paste applied on the marble surface will pull out all the dirt.
– After 24 hours, you can remove the home-made baking soda floor cleaner and wash the area with soapy water.
You can try it again by forming new paste and apply on the surface when needed.
Remedy Two – Turn Unbleached Flour into Floor Cleaner
– Use and mix water, 3 tablespoons of liquid dishwashing soap, and 1 cup unbleached flour.
– When you will mix it well, it will turn into a thick paste.
– Apply this fresh paste on the floor stain in good amount.
– Cover the marble floor stained area with plastic and leave it for 24 hours.
– After 24 hours, you can wipe the area with soapy water.
– In case you still find the stain there, go on and put the second coat on the same spot. For achieving the outstanding result repeat the complete procedure.
Remedy Three – Make use of Corn Starch as Floor Cleaner
– Spray distilled water on the spot which is dirty on the marble floor.
– Then remove it with the help of water.
– If there is a greasy stain on your marble floor, then sprinkle corn starch immediately on the spot and let it settle for 15 minutes. Then wash it off with soapy water.
– Finally, you will see that the stain or dirt is gone from your marble floor.
Remedy Four – Take Hydrogen Peroxide and make use of it as Floor Cleaner
– First step is to take cotton gauze and turn it into the size of stain present on the marble floor.
– Second step is to soak it with hydrogen peroxide and tightly squeeze it out. It should not be wet at all, take care of that.
– Apply the same cotton gauze on the stained or spotty area and later cover it with a plastic wrap. Seal the cotton gauze completely without leaving any side or pore open.
– Next step is to put some heavy object on the cotton gauze and make pressure on the spot area.
– Leave it for 24 hours, and further check it and if needed, apply it again.
– Tip – Hydrogen Peroxide is very harsh, so be very careful while applying it on the marble floor.
You can make use of baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, mild dish-washing soaps, etc. to clean your marble floor. All the floor cleaners which contain neutral pH amount can be easily applied and used to clean and maintain marble floors.